Thursday 21 February 2013

@ Bristol - A Family Day Out

This was our first visit to this Exhibition in Bristol and we weren't disappointed!  There are far too many exhibits to mention in detail here but the scale and interactive parts of this museum was superior to anything I've ever experienced.

There were physical experiments, sensory exploration, numerous exhibits based around understanding our planet and SO much more.

A fantastic day out for people of any age.  We spent over 5 hours over the two floors including watching the planetarium show - which was really informative and inspiring.


 
A thoroughly enjoyable day.  I had purchased the Invitation discount voucher book in 2012 and these vouchers run out at the end of the month, so we had specifically aimed to 'go day tripping' during this school break.  The kids went in for free with these so was really worthwhile! 

For us, the exhibition would be really expensive otherwise.  I'm sure it's competitive and it was really good - but I'm not sure we would be able to justify going without discounts.  Perhaps this is just because we do prioritise our family activities differently and do a lot of things outdoors which are free? 


Regardless, it was an educational, interactive fun time for us as a family, which won't be forgotten in a flash.  I guess for me it's the memory making that's priceless.

J9 x

2 comments:

  1. Great fun for you little family! Days like these make the best memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - seems my photos have gone awry though - I'll try and sort that!! J9 x

    ReplyDelete