Tuesday 15 January 2013

Who... Me?

I just had to share this...

I had washed and dried the quilt that cosies up our bed in the winter months and it was folded in a basket at the bottom of the stairs to be carried up on the next trip.

I then continued pottering and emerged from the kitchen to this:


It's the look in his eyes that makes me chuckle.  Hmmm....  Yes, I can see you Milo.  And that has literally just been washed and smells oh so lovely.  Is that really the most comfortable place in the house to have a sleep?

That dog is like a prince in every way!!  He's so gorgeous you can't scold him.

J9 x

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Obviously the fresh smell overtook his senses and he had to climb on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #65!

    ReplyDelete