Thursday 13 December 2012

The Lushness of Nativity Plays

I cannot even begin to express how much I love a nativity.  This year both of my children are in the same performance.  As it is the last year that R will do a Christmas performance at school it has extra sentimental value too.

R is a narrator.  She auditioned for the choir too and although extremely enthusiastic is not tuneful in the traditional sense of the word.  She is a joy to watch though.

B is a mouse.  His best friend is a worm.  So gorgeous that they were both so exstatic by the roles they were awarded.  He sang a duet with a 'cow'.  So cute.

We've been practising songs over the past fortnight and the past 3 days have seen dress rehearsals and 2 performances - and they did not disappoint. 


Completely joyful children, proud of their efforts and looking for confirmation that they did well.

Lord Bless Them.

I won't be blogging as much over the next couple weeks - purely due to time pressures of the season!!  I hope you all have a very merry Christmas & happy new year.  I'll drop by when I get a mo but enjoy the joy of the season and have a glass of mulled wine for me!!

J9 x

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties! Love the little mouse costume. It's so fun for kids to participate in things like this. We will be acting out the Nativity with our grandies on Christmas Eve. One of the hi-lites of the season. Have a very wonderful Christmas! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete